miércoles, abril 20

I'm a rebel but I do it with class...


Give me an inch,I promise I'll take a mile.Danger is beauty I'll face it with a smile.I'm on a mission with no restrictions.Don't second guess myself,I'm born to be wild.I'm the type of chick that likes to rock the beat.21st Century Girl I do what I like 21st Century Girl
I’m taking you for a ride 21st Century Girl Yeah, I'm gonna live it up.21st Century Girl A beautiful life 21st Century Girl Us walking side by side 21st Century Girl Yeah, I'm gonna live it up. Step on the breaks Then I'mma step on the gas.I am a rebel but I do it with class.I set the boundaries,the rules don't own me.I'm living life on the edge,I choose my path

I feel like I can take over the world If only I get my dreams out.Pull gold from my soul,pull diamonds from my heart.It's that new girl thinking and this song is just the start.



OS PRESENTO A MI NUEVA DIOSA( LA PRIMERA ES RIHANNA).
Quizás todas no la conocéis, pero seguro que conoceis al actor Will Smith. Pues es su hija, y creo que no tengo que explicaros con palabras el talento que tiene con solo 10 años. Simplemente escuchadle y ver su nuevo single. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario